The following cellar door hours apply:
A unique Riverland winery tasting experience
We are now open and operating at regular trading hours, after running at reduced hours for several months due to Covid-19. Taste or certified organic wines in our winery garden, just outside the straw-bale built cellar where we make our wines.
Our regular hours are 10am to 5pm, Wednesday to Sunday, plus public holidays and by appointment. Book on 0408 855 272.
As of 1 September we are introducing a small tasting fee of $5. We know you will understand.
We are still operating under a Covid-19 Safety Plan.
- We will serve you seated at a table. Please book your table for priority service when we are operating close to capacity.
- Our capacity is reduced. We are reserving tables for parties who have booked. Please be patient if we ask you to wait.
- We are cleaning tables, chairs and facilities thoroughly between each party for your safety. You may be asked to wait while we clean.
- You will receive a Tasting Tracker to help track your consumption, as we cannot provide a spittoon.
- Please follow the directions of the Covid-19 Marshal, who is there for the health and safety of our patrons and our staff.
Close to the heart of Barmera
Conveniently located just off the Old Sturt Highway, Bassham Wines are open from Thursday to Sunday from 10am to 4pm, at 27 Bassham Road Barmera. Taste their unique organic wines from exotic varieties in a beautiful garden setting.
Look for the sign on the Old Sturt Highway just east of the township during their opening hours.
Whistling Kite Wines
A serene outlook over the Majestic Murray
Whistling Kite Wines are open every Saturday and Sunday from 12 noon to 4pm. Their biodynamic vineyard is located halfway between Loxton and Moorook on the banks of the majestic Murray River.